Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 20 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 08:48:13 +0200 (MEST)

Yes, Nathan, I agree. And you and I can see that Alt1 captures the very
essence of the day, but I was afraid that those less familiar with the
culture would need to see a larger picture. I saw Alt1 in the frame and
knew, "that's the one". (And I couldn't find a single flag in the shot :)
:) )

Thanks,

Daniel