Subject: [Leica] Leica stuff
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 16:15:58 +0200 (MEST)

I'm not selling this, so I'm not really breaking the rules for FS items.

Yesterday I passed through:

http://www.lomorksfoto.no

and they had a box of goodies on the counter with Leica stuff. It was full
of filters (almost all the same, 45mm orange, blue and green), odds-n-ends
when it comes to caps (none of the usual interesting ones like body caps)
AND ... what I appreciated the most, quick-loading kits for Leica M models
under M4. I picked up two, one for my M3 and one for the M2. It was all
new, in the original boxes.

They also had a complete Visoflex system. I told them I'd pass it on ...
that some of the people I'm in touch with just might be perverse enough to
want it.

They don't always (hardly ever) put things on the web since it sells so
fast when people like my just mosey by.

Anyway, ... your mileage might vary.

Daniel