Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Light Meter
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 09:53:22 +0200 (MEST)

> For those who have an M Leica up to, and including the M4 series
> there is nothing to beat a refurbished MR-4 meter.

I've got M2 M3 and M4 with two MR-4 meters. Never trusted them as far as I
could throw a stick. The Digisix, however, is a dream. I picked one up a
couple of days ago, an extra battery since some claims the Duracell that
came along with it, unopened, was no good and put my LunaPro on the shelf.
The LunaPro is probably going to stay there.

It does a lot, just don't ask it to. I ask for readings and get them
lickity-split and dead on. Matched the LunaPro every time. It doesn't read
as low-light, but then again, 1/15 at F 1 with Neopan 1600 covers most of
my needs.

I wrap the strap around a beltloop and carry it in my pocket like a pocket
watch. I hardly even know it's there.

Daniel