Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Light Meter
From: "Geir Bugge-Olsen" <gbugge-o@frisurf.no>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 15:53:48 +0200

I have several meters but one i like very much is the Russian Sverdlovks - 4 It work kind of like a spotmeter and mine was very precise.I took it to a test at the Norwegian Sekonic importer and it was about 1/8 stop off that is not bad,they are found at ebay all the time.
Sorry if i spread some virus last sunday,i thought i got some but did a scan what said no virus was found got back on net and there the shit goes on,i will never trust Norton again.
Geir