Subject: Re: [Leica] Washington Wedding
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 07:37:14 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Richard. I've received a couple of suggestions
that are along the same line. It was a backlit
situation with the shadow being very low light. I
incident read the light before the ceremony and left
the settings alone pretty much.
The Hassy would have been great, except the bride was
very sensitive to noise during the wedding. Hassy
doesn't do quiet very well :-)
Bob