Subject: Re: [Leica] Washington Wedding
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 08:49:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Roger,
I haven't tried printing yet. I don't have a wet
darkroom; only a digital darkroom. Pretty much what I
see is what I get on my prints (Epson 1280 w/Cone
Editions Peizography). My paper repertoire is very
shallow, so I'll see what happens after tweeking it in
Photoshop following a few of the suggestions given so
far.
Thank you for you ideas,though. I appreciate your
taking the time to chime in.
Bob