Subject: RE: [Leica] Washington Wedding
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 11:48:21 -0400

Bob - First, make a copy! Then, try tweaking the contrast by adjusting
the levels...Then...Open the layers menu - click on adjustment layer,
and set it for "multiply"...click OK, and then hit Cnt I, for
invert......Use that, set at about 8-10, to paint in the background and
perhaps the backs of the bride and groom...Then open another adjustment
layer, and set it for "Screen," and paint the side of the bride's face,
and the judge's face...(Is that Ruth Bader Ginsburg, or have I lost my
mind? :-) )  My guess is you can do allot with this image.....And I must
be missing something here, but what difference would using a Hassie have
possibly made, other than giving you a larger negative with precisely
the same exposure problems? ;-)

Best

B. D.