Subject: Re: [Leica] Washington Wedding
From: "Bas" <bas@baswip.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 00:20:48 +0200

Great image, lot of potential with this one. First I would make sure you
scan it in RGB to get most of the detail in. Levels seem to be OK so just
focus on the curves and selective burning /dodging in PS. It should come out
great. Everything you need is there, so its a bit of a test for your PS
skills. Fine shot.

Br
Bas