Subject: Re: [Leica] Carrying multiple bodies...
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 15:33:35 -0700

B.D. Wrote:
> At 02:20 PM 5/22/2003 -0400, you wrote:
> >Well, the PT will undoubtedly, uh, suck...but from everything I've
> >heard from people who have been through the implant process - it really
> >does work. Good luck! Wait a minute - can't you arrange to have Ted
> >shoot the surgery? :-)<<<<

Tina responded:...........
> Only if his next book is going to be "This is Our Torture:
> Photographers
> Under the Knife"<<<

Well guys and gals sounds like a plan to me, however, we need a whole bunch
of volunteer photogs to make the book worth while! ;-)

So folks you could have the operation of your choice and a free copy of the
book for your services. Thank you. ;-)  And shot with leica M7's and R8's.
Your choice of colour or B&W on this one. ;-)

Tina, you are excused as yours is legitimate. ;-)

Trust me it's a piece of cake.... just make sure they put you to sleep very
very deeply. ;-)

I wish you well, as the operation is a piece of cake after photographing a
young woman Orthopod for the Women in Medicine book do a replacement. Sure
was interesting watching all those bits..... oh, 'er, yeah, OK,  I better
not describe it any further as yer a friend of mine and... oh well never
mind. ;-)

You'll be a new walking in comfort woman after it's done. All the best. :-)
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant