Subject: [Leica] SLING
From: Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 14:54:41 +0200

Hi All -

I have recently ordered (along with some other goodies) the SLING
M-strap from Mr. Konermann from Switzerland.

After receiving it, I was a little surprised to see the space between the
loops and my fingers. I had measured a finger circumfence of 67 mm. This
resulted in a SLING loop of 88 mm (measured the distance between the
holes).

For the past week I have been trying to contact Mr. Konerman to find out
if this is by design, but his mail bounces and his site
(www.konermann.net) is unavailable.

Does anyone know if Mr. Konermann has terminated his business, and
secondly, if the SLING is supposed to be such a loose fit around the
fingers?

Apart from that, I really like the concept!

Thanks all.

- --
  Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.com>

Replies: Reply from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] SLING)