Subject: RE: [Leica] Oh ... It's COMING SOON! :-)
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 13:30:33 -0400

First off, people will not be flocking to dump their 11 mpg for 14mpg
cameras UNLESS there is a clear image advantage for their particular
work.

Second, you want to talk irrational - how about investing $5K in an M7
and Summilux 50 to just take some vacation snap shots and Xmas morning
photos of the kids. ;-)