Subject: Re: [Leica] Voightlander 28mm
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 06:10:49 +0100

Al,

Buy it.   I've had mine for just over a month and am delighted with the
results.  The only drawback is its size: with a 0.72 finder, quite a large
proportion of the bottom right corner is obscured by the lens.  I wouldn't
cite this as a reason for not getting one however - if it becomes a problem
use an accessory finder.This is less of an issue with the 0.58.

HTH

Mark Pope
Swindon Wilts, UK

http://www.monomagic.co.uk