Subject: Re: [Leica] Summicron 50/2 Dual Range
From: Dr.Alexander.Kraus@gmx.de
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 09:12:25 +0200 (MEST)

John,
Nothing happens if you remove a DR-Smmicron with the eyes attached! I do
that frequently when I'm in a hurry.
The only thing that could happen if you are *very* clumsy is that the eyes
could scratch the body.
That's all. Important enough for Leitz to prevent this by introducing a tap
- - this is really "responsible care"! ;-)
Regards,
Alex