Subject: [Leica] Gary Winogrand 1964
From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 13:36:38 -0400

Does anybody know what is up with the trade cloth cover version of this
book?

The pub date seems to keep getting pushed back, according to Barnes and
Noble where I have a standing order online. The last one to have come
and gone was May 17th.

I see that Amazon has a few hardcover copies available -- for $250.00 a pop!

Rolfe

- --
Rolfe Tessem      |     Lucky Duck Productions, Inc.
rolfe@ldp.com     |     96 Morton Street
(212) 463-0029    |     New York, Ny 10014