Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicashop.com?
From: "SML" <leirex@access4less.net>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 19:11:04 -0700

Hello Ed,

  I have bought several bodies and lenses (some Leica and some Contarex)
several years back.  They are not bad as far as condition desctiption and
way of doing business is concerned.  But this is base on buying experience,
NOT selling experience.  I have heard that they are pretty big dealer in
Europe.

Regards,
David Lee