Subject: [Leica] Color Shots With 80-200/4 Vario-Elmar
From: "SML" <leirex@access4less.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 17:08:15 -0700

Hello,

  This is to report that I am very pleased with my first color shots with
the 80-200/4 Vario-Elmar, as much as I have been with black & white shots.
Colors are so bright and natural.  They stood out even more outstanding
compared with color shots made with the 85/1.8 Nikkor lens on the same day.
My girlfriend and her daughter determined that they would only pose for me
when I shoot with the Leica optics.  It seems that this zoom is as good as
any other Leica lenses and worthy of being called Leica even if it is made
in Japan.  I wish Leica is working on a super zoom (ranging 28mm or 35mm to
200mm) that is as good as this one or the legendary 70-180
APO-Vario-Elmarit.

Best Regards,
David Lee

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Color Shots With 80-200/4 Vario-Elmar)