Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicashop.com?
From: Eduardo Albesi <eduardoalbesi@ciudad.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 00:03:43 -0300

Jerry,

I was going to SEND them the items, a few screw mount lenses, and they
would have paid for them. We agreed on the fact that I would have
waited for their payment to clear in my bank account first, and then
ship them the pack. So far, I have no loss.
The person behind Leicashop.com is Peter Coeln, who I understand is a
very respected european dealer/expert, managing not only Leicashop, but
also the Westlicht auction house and a very renowned Leica Museum.
I am just surprised they didn't get in touch again, but it may be just
a bad case of impatience (mine).

Best,

Ed