Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicashop.com?
From: "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 07:40:18 +0200

Ed,

I have dealt with them several times, and they have always been honest
and dependable. Keep in mind that they had some big event this past week
(an auction or something), and also that Thursday was a public holiday
in much of Europe, including Austria, with many companies and offices
also closed on Friday.

Having said that, with the current strength of the Euro, is it really
attractive for someone in Argentina to buy equipment from Austria (as
opposed to a dealer in the US)?

Nathan