Subject: [Leica] Inge Morath - Last Journey
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 09:03:29 -0500

While in Chicago last weekend, I ran across this book on Inge Morath in the
Chicago  Art Museum book store,  Inge Morath - Last Journey  by Regina
Strasseger.  A very interesting book on the photographer and her last
photography project aimed at her childhood home on the Austrian/Yugoslav
border.  There are many excellent photos by her, and many of her shooting
with her Leicas (see it really is on topic).  The book tells of the plight
of the regions people after the border was redrawn after WW I and how they
are putting together the split families now that the political landscape
has changed in recent years.  I found the book interesting and moving by
the story told.  I recommend this book if you have not already discovered
it.

Gene