Subject: Re: [Leica] Slightly OT: C-41 b&w films
From: "eric korenman" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 12:39:11 -0400

XP2 - more contrasty than TCN and blocks up pretty quickly with any over
exposure.

TCN - lovely film. No complaints. I like to overexpose by 1/2 stop (which it
handles very well)

Portra 400 - I couldn't see the difference from TCN except for neutral base
(not a problem when you use a scanner) and it costs more $$$.

Eric