Subject: Re: [Leica] Slightly OT: C-41 b&w films
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 13:22:28 -0400

Oliver
As others have said the XP2 just doesn't cut it anymore.
I selected TCN for may recent trip to Colorado because I knew I could
print it in a wet darkroom as well as scan it.  I do like PORTA but it
of course can't be easily printed in the darkroom ( B and W).  I shot
all rolls at 400.  I like TCN because it comes in 24 exp which I don't
think Porta does because Porta is a professional film.  I like 24 exp
because it's the right length for some of the things that i was
shooting.

ernie