Subject: RE: [Leica] The new digital reality -
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 21:49:16 -0400

That's true, Simon. But I'll bet that there are allot of photos being
missed because photographers aren't sticking around to take them because
they've looked at the LCD, seen a half-dozen good shots, and figured
that's all they need of a given demonstration, for instance, so they
leave. True, things could always happen after a photographer moved on,
but I'll bet the moving on is occurring faster these days.