Subject: [Leica] It looks much better on the print, honest.
From: "Beddoe, Neil" <nbeddoe@lehman.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 07:54:59 +0100

Well there you go.  I spend hours in the darkroom and garage out the back
carefully printing and selenium toning my picture and then I scan it in and
end up with this: http://www.leica-gallery.net/beddoe/image-46402.html

Anyway, it's part of a project I've set myself to take a series of pictures
around the Bank of England and Royal Exchange near where I work and I would
be very grateful for any comments.

Taken with an M6 and 50mm Summicron on FP4 in ID11 for those who are
interested.  What a lens, the fine detail in the original print is
astonishing.

Neil

Replies: Reply from "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch> (Re: [Leica] It looks much better on the print, honest.)