Subject: RE: [Leica] Use film, or block the panel!
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 07:34:06 -0400

Come on, Austin, how can someone "show you" what they feel and perceive?
I'm not agreeing with the statements - I find the use of the screen to
view/compose quite disconcerting - but clearly this is one of those
aesthetic points that relates to how each individual relates to various
aspects of the equipment, rather than to something that an engineer can
measure. Which is to say that while one can spend years debating it, one
can never "settle" the debate. ;-)

B. D.