Subject: Re: [Leica] Use film, or block the panel - examples as requested
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 08:53:45 -0700

Having had three Coolpix version by now, I can attest to a discrepancy
in what the finder and screen sees. To make matters worse, once the
actual image is taken, it's slightly off by what was originally seen.
For those that like to crop in the camera, and very closely at that,
these are differences of importance.
Slobodan Dimitrov