Subject: [Leica] PAW 22 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 20:01:50 +0200 (MEST)

It has been one busy week, starting in the Norwegian fjords (I cut out
those shots, postcards are better than my shots), to walks along the
shore, small trips around an historic areas of Sweden (the old Europe) to
the new Europe with a carneval in Hammarkullen, Göteborg (make sure you
scroll to the end if girls interest you).

b/w rectangles = Leica M4 with Tri-x 400tx (the new one)
b/w squares = Rollei TLR
color rectangles = digital.

I'm about fed up with the new Tri-X. In available light it is simply
beautiful. By available light I mean inside with side-lighting from
windows and the like. Outside on a cloudy day it is pure mud. Xtol and the
new Tri-X in those conditions are just miserable. I'm actually considering
going back to D76 for Tri-X if that will help.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/22.html

Excuse the volume. I tried to keep the size of the thumbnails down to a
minimum. They can be enlarged, of course, by clicking on them.

Thanks for your time,
Daniel