Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 22 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 11:32:29 +0200 (MEST)

Thanks Gene,
Yes, it's embarrassing, with her running around with a Pentax :) I'd
really gripe, but she takes pretty good pictures (sometimes), when she's
not taking pictures of her toes. I'm going to try and get her over to
digital. She thinks I'm the one who is supposed to scan her film ... and
that gets really old.

I let my wife decide on the trip, I just go along for the ride. What
really burns her up is when we decide to take a brisk walk. I seem to do a
lot of stopping and backtracking :)

That poor soul you mention. She was really worn. They would dance 10 steps
forward and then 9 backwards for about 2 kilometers ... in the blazing
sun. I felt for her.

Thanks again,
Daniel