Subject: [Leica] Oh dear, digital again...OT
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 17:44:21 -0600

A friend of mine has asked me for advice on digital point and shoots
and I freely confessed to him my complete and utter ignorance; however,
I did say that would ask for recommendations from those who would know,
namely yourselves. He had a digital Canon Elph and was not happy with
the output though he too freely admits that the user may have been part
of the trouble. He uses it for the web and some brochure production. So
something simple with reasonable quality output: any recommendations?

Thanks,

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Oh dear, digital again...OT)
Reply from "Michael Chmilar" <chmilar@mminternet.com> (Re: [Leica] Horseshoe bend)