Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: New Hexar RF? Don't wake me
From: Lee <leeh0@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 23:47:22 -0700 (PDT)

- --- TTAbrahams@aol.com wrote:
> Spent a couple of days at Cosina/Voigtlander in
> Nakano and I have seen at least 14 new products for
> rangefinder cameras. Some close to production and
> some in “prototype” form. Most of this is for
> the Leica M and 39mm mount, but the Nikon RF users

Do you know what is Hexar's "official" opinion about
the compatibility with M mount?  Do they claim it's
100% compatible?  I'm just curious about different
opinion regarding the issues.  Here is a link for one
opinion.
http://www.imx.nl/photosite/technical/Register/Register.html

Thanks.

Lee

p.s. Sorry to raise the issue again. I'm just
interested in what they have to say.