Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: New Hexar RF? Don't wake me [Now Hexar's view for M compatibility]
From: Lee <leeh0@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 20:36:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

My post was not to start another round of debate about
the Hexar-M compatbility neither to valuate Erwin
Puts' opinion.  What I'd like to know is Hexar's view,
among all other opinions.  I like to listen to
different voice so each of us can make our own
informed judgment.

Thanks for all the responses.

Lee

http://www.imx.nl/photosite/technical/Register/Register.html