Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica 135mm APO Telyt
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 09:28:41 -0700

Robert

I have used several 135mm lenses with an M3 for racing pics
as well as for photographing children and pets.  Naturally I
cannot afford an APO, but the Elmar and Tele Elmar are
superb.  I can't imagine that the APO could be that much
better for 8x12 prints.

I wonder if a 135mm frame could be put in my M2?  I don't
trust an external 135mm finder for accuracy.

Jerry