Subject: [Leica] OT: need a favor in Chicago
From: Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 19:31:55 -0400

I am desperately seeking a favour from someone with a digicam who lives
in Chicago. I am trying to get some shots of a particular cemetery
there on the cheap (it's location research for a film I am developing
to direct, but it's all coming out of my pocket at the moment so I
can't really afford to pay a going rate).

Is there someone on the list who'd be willing to spend an hour or so
driving round the cemetery and then mail us the shots, either on CD or
electronically? I could pay expenses plus a nominal fee, like fifty
bucks. I am really sorry to sound like such a cheapskate but it is for
a good cause and we are having to do this for a lot of different places.

Please mail me offlist if you think you might be able to help... much
appreciated.

- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com