Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Metz vs. Leica SF20
From: "olivier nguyen" <oliviertnguyen@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 00:18:06 -0400

Levi,
the flash is TTL but it isn't that powerful if you are away from the
subject.  I use the flash with the diffuser therefore the distance is
greatly reduced.  I use my M6 with SF20 and most of time i have to stay
within 4 or 5 meters to get  proper shot.  for indoor, i think it is good
but keep in mind that SF20 only convience with TTL, size, and weight beside
that i would recommend other flash such as metz.
Olivier