Subject: Re: [Leica] crawfish pond navigation
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 10:20:26 -0400

Two comments.

1)  I know that rules are meant to be broken, and photo rules tend to be
the most boring of all, but in this case, wouldn't the composition have
been improved somewhat if you had shifted the boys in the boat a bit
towards the right of the frame?

2)  Isn't is sad that a simple picture of boys being boys has to be
accompanyied by a PC safety disclosure?

3)  Great colour and atmosphere.  (OK, I can't count)

dan c.