Subject: Re: [Leica] crawfish pond navigation
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 09:46:30 -0500

I agree with you mostly on the cropping. There are about a dozen ways
to crop this shot.   I finally stuck with this one, because it made
the ripples more circular, and if you get any tighter one of the boys
appears to be mugging for the camera.
 http://www.sonc.com/canoe.htm
As to the PC statement, absolutely.

Thanks