Subject: Re: [Leica] Snapshots
From: SIUASU@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 17:55:50 EDT

Levi,
Not to many people know about this camera, but one of the best point and
shoot cameras for what you want to do is the underwater Nikon AF.  The lens (which
I find to be the most important) is excellent.  Nikon doesn't make this
camera anymore but they are available.  However stay away from ebay.  I ordered two
cameras for spares and both were pieces of junk.  They didn't even work but I
got my money back.  Just go to any reputable camera dealer and ask about it.
Otherwise I would suggest digital.  There is a great dealer here in AZ who
could get the Nikon.  They run about 150 to 200 dollars.
Bruce