Subject: RE: [Leica] Virus in Phong Message
From: "Phong" <phongdoan@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 13:14:30 -0400

Gene,

Thanks for the reassurance.  That and a glass of scotch
calmed my nerves a bit.  They were shot, especially after
someone mentioned viruii  :-)

Actually one cannot be too cautious about virus.  Last week
I was reinstalling a system for a friend, and before I had
the system protected, it had a trojan running.  It was
unprotected for less than 30 minutes - I was connecting
to the internet to download drivers, firewall and antivirus
software.

- - Phong