Subject: [Leica] Universal Polarizer
From: Thomas Pastorello <etruscello@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 10:55:29 -0700 (PDT)

   I'd appreciate product information from the list
that I cannot get from the Leica website nor from the
New Jersey office.
   The new Universal Polarizer does fit the 28 mm
Elmarit-M, but will it vignette?  My thanks to anyone
who has used this combination and would share your
experience.
P.S. Whay can't Leica answer a question such as this?