Subject: Re: [Leica] Horseshoe bend
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:29:11 -0700

Hi Jerry;
Looking at that 15mm shot, I just couldn't help but think what roll film
might be able to do with it.
If it's handy, send me a jpg. I'm curious!
By the way we'll be in Solona Beach this Sunday. I'm plan a little jaunt
to the Del Mar Fair around mid-day. If you're up and about, and any
other Lugger in the area, it would be great to get together.
Every time my spell check gets to your name, it wants to change it to
Fuehrer. Is there something there that I should be concerned about?
Slobodan Dimitrov