Subject: RE: [Leica] British Columbia travelogue
From: "Phong" <phongdoan@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 03:44:53 -0400

M.,

Enjoy the travelogue very much, with its distinctive style.
I believe this is the first time I see photographs from you,
(some of which are also _of_ you  :-) )
Very beautiful, well scanned (I assume you use film).
Would you mind giving out some info regarding film,
development, scanner and post processing ?  Do you
scan to post on web only, or do you also scan to print ?

- - Phong