Subject: Re: [Leica] British Columbia travelogue
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 01:02:25 -0700

Phong wrote:

> Enjoy the travelogue very much, with its distinctive style.

Thank you.

> I believe this is the first time I see photographs from you,

I guess you haven't been paying much attention to the LUG then... ;)
While it's true that I haven't posted much recently (say, the past 18
months) I have posted links to entire portfolios before.  I've even
tried doing a PAW.  Twice.

> Would you mind giving out some info regarding film,
> development, scanner and post processing ?  Do you
> scan to post on web only, or do you also scan to print ?

That's what the link "technical info" at the bottom of the travelogue
is for... ;)  Here's one that I prepared earlier:

	http://homepage.mac.com/mvhoward/travel/bc/technical.html

Thanks for commenting.

M.