Subject: RE: [Leica] Some may find this of interest
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 17:59:23 -0400

Well, Kim, as you well know I am hardly one to adhere to the Tilly
Hat/Collector Editions LUG path...;-) And I haven't bothered to spend
time on the LUG forum for reasons I posted here back when the forum most
recently came to life.

As to taking photos of naked children, even ones own, there are photos,
and then there are photos. I happen to believe that Sally Mann's photos
of her children are in the later category - and I consider her public
exhibiting of, and publication of those photos to be extremely
exploitive. But then millions of "art lovers" and many critics disagree
with me. Of course there are also undoubtedly millions of people who
would consider the photos of Bob Shell's dead model to be "art." Go
figure.

:-)

B. D.