Subject: RE: [Leica] Most recent posting about Bob Shell
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 19:24:22 -0400

> I cannot help but think that the cheesecake sort of
> photography that Bob did is responsible for the tittering and snickering.

If someone is tittering and/or snickering they should be ashamed of
themselves.  Anyone doing so should take a good hard look at themselves if
they are even capable of it.  Deriving personal pleasure from someone else
in a very difficult situation says a lot about one's own character.  And
nothing it says is good.

Like him or not, this is a horrible situation he is in, and he may in fact
be not guilty of any wrong doing what so ever.  Whether you like him, his
"style" or not...does not mean he is guilty.

Austin