Subject: [Leica] Re: Shell
From: "Gary Williams" <nasmformyzombie@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 20:21:19 -0400

I thought I would share this posting sent to me directly by someone who
seems to have figured out everything on his own.

Subject: Shell

> "There is no meaningful purpose to hearsay speculation, rather our
thoughts
> and prayers should be with the family of the young woman and with Mr.
> Shell."
>
> I take it you have no sympathy for his wife, Darlene, who began divorce
> proceedings the next day?  I have NO prayers to say for Bob, who shouldn't
> have let this happen.  In HIS studio.  While married.
>
> Alec

This must be the most idiotic post on this topic yet.  I don't know Mr.
Shell (except indirectly what I see in his work).  And how do you know what
happened?  Where you there?

As for your judge and jury mentality, all the more reason to support
everyone concerned.  It's judgmental assholes like you that can make the
truth so difficult to get at.

Gary