Subject: Re: [Leica] Some may find this of interest, I don't
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 19:20:02 -0700

Don Dory...
>Some may find this of interest, I don't<<<

>>> Give me a break.  We have a tragic end to a young life.  The police are
> holding a photographer whose property the death happened on.  Beyond that
we
> don't know much else.<<<<<<<    CUT.........

Good on you Don, thank goodness there are two of us who've other things to
do with our photographic time than spend gnashing over an unfortuante
situation nobody has all the details about. It all sounds like media
specuation!  :-(
ted

Message from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Some may find this of interest, I don't)