Subject: RE: [Leica] Some may find this of interest
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 22:23:55 -0400

> > No, Tim...only the ones that are clearly wrong.
>
> Ahh - according to Austin that is - very convenient...
> >
> > > I would
> > > love to know how it is that you KNOW FOR A FACT this was the case...?
> >
> > Don't you have any friends, Tim?  Is so, you'd understand.
> >

> Well, I've never actually surveyed them as to which ones are into bondage,
> though I'm sure a few of them probably are. It just never
> occurred to me to
> try and figure out which ones.

Well, Tim, it seems to me then your "friends" aren't the same as mine.

> So I just wondered how you knew
> what went on
> in their bedrooms (or basements)?

When you know someone really well, and have for a long time, and have lived
with them, and shared a lot of your life with them...you get to know them
real well.  This particular friend I don't have to poll, nor would I ever
have to try to figure it out.

Austin