Subject: Re: [Leica] Some may find this of interest
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 20:27:02 -0600

Hi  Kim,

My statement was to why the police were holding Bob without bail. The
post I was commenting on implied it was for simply having sex which
does not seem to be the whole of the matter. As to Bob's innocence,
guilt, personality or sexual peccadilloes, I have no opinion whatsoever
and not much more interest. I do not care for his photography but that
is hardly a hanging matter.

John Collier