Subject: Re: [Leica] leica as art object
From: liz boeder <lizlizliz@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 09:02:15 -0700

I was in a bookstore the other day, and a man with a camera vest on came
up to me and couldn't keep his hands off my personal ArtCamera. He
seemed to love it, but he told me I had "ruined it". Oh well, if you're
gonna make art, you have to expect some detractors.
In fact, I have only recently summoned the courage to follow my original
dream of being an artist, and to tell the truth, any attention, even
negative for my work, is welcome and cherished. So thank you, even if
you don't like it.
Thanks again!
- -Liz

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] leica as art object)