Subject: [Leica] CNY LUG
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 20:46:14 -0400

Carl Pultz of Rochester and I of Syracuse got so jealous of all your
PLUG, NY -LUG, etc that we met at the first ever ( for Rochester) Clean
and Check at Rowe Photo.  Right then and there we convened a meeting -
standing up and waiting to get out 'machines' check-out.  Carl is on
vacation but we resolved to come up with some appropriate acronym and
to come up with some future activities.

We thought that we'd try to see if there are lurkers on the LUG that we
don't know about that are in the Central NY area?  [
"Beuhler............Beuhler......?]  If so please let Carl or I know of
your existence and your interest in gatherings.

Thanks

Ernie Nitka   enitka@twcny.rr.com

Carl Pultz  cpultz@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from Aaron Sandler <aaron.sandler@duke.edu> (Re: [Leica] CNY LUG)