Subject: Re: [Leica] 28mm PC thoughts?
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 20:34:47 -0400

Dave - I had this lens and sold it to Roy Zatarian - he should chime in
on this lens.  I had some crazy idea that i needed this lens - fancied
myself some great architectural photographer !?  Anyway it is an
incredibly sharp lens albeit in a large package.  Probably the sharpest
SLR lens I've used.  I don't know how it would compare to say the new M
28/2.

ernie - not a great photographer of any type - nitka